This site is dedicated to the love of patterns from the past. I enjoy the styles, history, artwork and unique fashion.

Sunday 14 March 2010

Yesterday Vs Today

Fashion is a cycle and what was once the latest, is put in the closet and one day again, sees the light of day.
I really enjoy the fashion from the past. That is, not to say there isn't some beautiful modern designs today, but they really aren't worn anymore in day to day living. Sure its not practical in this busy day, but you can fantasise !
I want to explore unique fashion styles from the past, no matter how impractical, but to be adored for their style, and beauty.
I aim to post gorgeous pattern designs and share with others their choices too। I will be also posting pics of garments I have made from my favorite patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment